Advantages of foiling
Foiling has some clear advantages over varnishing the fridge:
no defects can occur, no dripping nicks or scoring
- the foiling process requires much less skill
- foiling is very fast
- foils are highly durable and durable Designs designs and imitation materials can be obtained that are not accessible by painting (eg brushed stainless steel)
- they can be removed without leaving a trace, so that the old color of the refrigerator can be restored at any time, even protected against dirt and damage
- possible foil designs
- monochrome designs in virtually every possible color
- pastel shades
- photorealistic designs
- matt and glossy foils
- material imitations (eg stainless steel, aluminum, etc.)
- Many foil manufacturers can also produce transparencies from their own uploaded images produce. As a result, a completely individual design of the refrigerator can be realized according to their own ideas.
- Film quality
In many cases one has the choice between so-called monomeric and polymeric films. If you can decide, you should definitely use polymeric films. They are significantly more durable than monomeric films and are especially intended for long-term bonding.
The advantage of wet gluing is that it is the only way to 100% eliminate the air between the film and the refrigerator surface. This is indispensable for a very high-quality bonding.